Have you considered joining the Church Service Society?
The aims of the Society are:
- to foster interest in the history of liturgy
- to raise awareness of liturgical development in the world Church
- to engage with the theology of worship as indispensible for the evaluation and interpretation of liturgies
- to study, discuss and explore contemporary forms employed in the practice of worship and in the creation and enhancing of the place of worship
- to plan meetings, conferences and publications with a view to promoting these purposes
For further information on the work of the Society and how to join, please view our membership leaflet.
|Church Service Society Membership Leaflet||1.74 MB|